Please read all of the information below on how to apply for a prearranged, priority entry guest list for your special occasion or get-together to our humble establishment. Note that these lists are limited and often full a few weeks in advance...we will do our best to accommodate your inquiry but cannot guarantee anything. We are also very unlikely to be able to accept guest list requests on the day of an event.
No Affliction, Tapout, Christian Audiger, SMET, Ed Hardy, MMA gear etc. We are a member of Bar Watch and your ID will be scanned. Gang members and affiliates are not welcome. Make sure your guests know this.
Guest List Policy:
- We have the right to refuse any requests at our discretion.
- We do not accept requests for groups larger than 15 people.
- We are a member of Bar Watch and your ID will be scanned.
- Valid ID (w/magstrip) ex. driver's license, Alberta ID is required for entry. Acceptance of passports or other forms of ID is at our discretion.
- Guest list is a privilege, not a right. Please respect the door hosts.
- Guest list times are 9:30pm, 10:00pm & 10:30pm.
- Note guest list expiry time, cut-off times are STRICT, so arrive 1/2 hour early.
- Please be aware that all guests that show up after the allotted time might not gain entry to the establishment in a timely matter based on our capacity.
- Please come early to avoid missing out on the good times.
For those inquiring about guest list opportunities, please note that Commonwealth does not provide bottle service, reserve tables or have VIP sections. Everything is handled on a first come first serve basis and those arriving early will have first pick.
To make a Guest List request:
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with:
1) The date you are requesting (ex. Friday, February 3rd).
2) Average age of guests in attendance.
3) The full names of every guest in your party and the total number of guests.
If you submit your request properly, you will get a response before the event (this could take a couple days).